101 Quran Stories and Dua (Hardcover)

101 Quran Stories and Dua (Hardcover)

B. inggris Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs given. 1. My father (wake) up at 7 a.m. everyday. 2. He (leave) the house at 7 a.m. every morning. 3.1 (like) reading history books. 4. He (not like) playing computer games. 5. She (come) from Iran. 6. (love) painting flowers. 7. Mary (go) to school by bus. 8. My friend and I (play) in the park on weekends. 9. Navid (drink) coffee when he is tired. 10. The bus (arrive) at 1 o'clock. 11. My mother (speak) English very well. 12.1 (play) football in the evenings. 13. He (drink) a glass of milk before going to bed. 14. Animals (eat) grass and plants. 15. My parents (listen) to the news every night.​

Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs given. 1. My father (wake) up at 7 a.m. everyday. 2. He (leave) the house at 7 a.m. every morning. 3.1 (like) reading history books. 4. He (not like) playing computer games. 5. She (come) from Iran. 6. (love) painting flowers. 7. Mary (go) to school by bus. 8. My friend and I (play) in the park on weekends. 9. Navid (drink) coffee when he is tired. 10. The bus (arrive) at 1 o'clock. 11. My mother (speak) English very well. 12.1 (play) football in the evenings. 13. He (drink) a glass of milk before going to bed. 14. Animals (eat) grass and plants. 15. My parents (listen) to the news every night.​

Jawaban:

Simple Present Tense:

1. My father wakes up at 7 a.m. every day.

2. He leaves the house at 7 a.m. every morning.

3. I like reading history books.

4. He does not like playing computer games.

5. She comes from Iran.

6. She loves painting flowers.

7. Mary goes to school by bus.

8. My friend and I play in the park on weekends.

9. Navid drinks coffee when he is tired.

10. The bus arrives at 1 o'clock.

11. My mother speaks English very well.

12. I play football in the evenings.

13. He drinks a glass of milk before going to bed.

14. Animals eat grass and plants.

15. My parents listen to the news every night.​

Penjelasan:

Jawaban dicetak tebal dan merupakan materi pembelajaran bentuk kalimat Simple Present Tense karena menjelaskan aktivitas kegiatan sehari hari dalam Bahasa Inggris.

1. Ayahku bangun jam 7 pagi setiap hari.

2. Dia meninggalkan rumah pada jam 7 pagi setiap pagi.

3. Aku suka membaca buku sejarah.

4. Dia tidak suka bermain game komputer.

5. Dia berasal dari Iran.

6. Dia suka melukis bunga.

7. Mary pergi ke sekolah dengan bus.

8. Temanku dan aku bermain di taman pada akhir pekan.

9. Navid minum kopi saat lelah.

10. Bus tiba pukul 1 siang.

11. Ibuku berbicara bahasa Inggris dengan sangat baik.

12. Aku bermain sepak bola di malam hari.

13. Dia minum segelas susu sebelum tidur.

14. Hewan memakan rumput dan tumbuhan.

15. Orang tuaku mendengarkan berita setiap malam.​

Simple Present Tense:

(+) Subject + Verb-1 S/ES + Object + Time Signal (every day)

Semoga membantu ya.

[answer.2.content]